Friday, January 24, 2014

gone so long

I am so sorry I have been absent so long...first came our California trip and then came the flu from heck!  I worked through the first week of this awful stuff and now on week two I feel like poo.  I have found that the worse part is that I have a hard time seeing to type when my eyes are watering like a flood!  Enough of my woes and on to more fun stuff...
 
Kathee Clark came by the shop with her old dictionary and I got to take photos for the blog and facebook.  WoW!  She is so organized and her work is wonderful...First off I want to tell you about her organizational skills....
 
She has a little pocket calendar she keeps with her and each day she writes in the calendar what word she worked on for that day.  CRIKEYS!  I not only do not have a pocket calendar, even if I did I would have lost it by now!
Then in her Dictionary she dates each word! Who would have thought!
 
So for your enjoyment I am featuring Kathee's work.  Enjoy!









 










 


 
 

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful!

    I date each word/page as well. And Anna keeps a sheet of paper inside the front cover on which she keeps a chronological list of the words, with the page numbers.

    ReplyDelete