Sunday, January 5, 2014

sundays off....

 
When I began this journey I did it with a couple of absolutes...the first one was that I would take Sundays off.  I have made a commitment to myself to become consistent in my church attendance.  For me that means I will not be working on Sunday and that I will be keeping the Sabbath holy.
What I found on this the first Sunday of 2014 is that this challenge is not work.  It is much more.  It is a journal for me, it is a time to reflect.  It can be a welcome respite from my responsibilities.  So today I chose the word draw...I find that I am drawing from the best places in my challenge.  In coming days I will be adding quotes from good books, from Pinterest, from the messages in church and from my own journals.
I am still trying not to blog on Sunday but that is to keep this my day of rest...my day to read and study and reflect.
 
So I drew some little framed thoughts today.
I like frames...they are just waiting to be filled and I like filling them.
 
I also love to doodle and today I felt like filling a frame with flowers and then a little reminder to me to do all things with love.
 
 
I finished off the frames with two quotes... just words that mean something to me.
 
Challenge:
Take a little time away from the challenge to keep you in balance
Promise:
You will find the time to do as much or as little as you want
 
always,
Michele
 
p.s.
we now have a little facebook group to go with this blog...it is
 
also known as 1 little word

No comments:

Post a Comment